Reiki Attunement Certifications
Reiki Level I
Have you ever stubbed your toe or bumped your knee painfully? Notice how your hand instinctively went to the source of the sore spot and rubbed it until the pain went away. This is you, instinctively sending healing energy to that part of your body. You see, we all have chakras in our hands and we send and receive energy from these centers. When we combine this with focused intention, we can effect healing. Focused intention is a powerful force!
Some scientists say that on a quantum mechanical level, the intention and focus triggers change in the affected cells. Pretty amazing! If we consider how little effort it may take to alleviate the bulk of the pain by simply rubbing and focusing, it’s really quite a little miracle whether we believe it to be quantum mechanical or not. There’s a magic there that we take for granted that I urge all of us to explore.
When you become “Attuned” to the Reiki healing energy, you become a channel for this Divine healing energy. Reiki Level I is about focusing on self healing to prepare you for for the next level. With enough self healing, you will be able to channel higher frequencies of light preparing you for Level II. In this level, it is advised to only work on yourself, pets, plants and inanimate objects. Keep in mind that you must be energetically, emotionally and mentally ready for this training and this will be at the discretion of the Teacher. Here’s what you will learn in Level I:
- How Reiki Can Help You
- The History of Reiki
- What is Reiki?
- How Reiki Works
- The 5 Reiki Principles
- Level I Attunement
- Reiki Self Treatment and Hand Placements
- Energetic Systems – The 7 Chakras & The Aura
- The Psychic Senses and How to Use Them
- Reiki Manual
Reiki Level II
In Level II, you will deepen your relationship Reiki and your healing abilities. With each next level of Attunement/Certification you will feel the Reiki energy you are channeling become more powerful. In this level you will be able to start practicing on others in person as well as “remote” or “distance” healing so that you can heal other people or situations that are not present. You will be a lot more confident in your Reiki skills after this class, and will be able to achieve greater results. It is advised that you wait 3 to 6 months (sometimes more depending on your level of dedication and self-care). Here’s what you will receive in Level II training:
- Level 2 Attunement which allows you to tap into higher energetic vibration
- Learning and practicing the Power Technique
- Learning and practicing the Mental/Emotional Technique
- Learning and practicing the Long-Distance Reiki Technique
- Learning and practicing using Reiki to clear the energy of entire rooms at once
- Developing your own personalized Reiki Practice so you can keep benefiting from Reiki daily
- Hands-on Reiki practice integrating everything you learned in your Level 1 & 2 training
Contact me for interview and scheduling.